Skip to content
Services we offer
- Family petitions
- Political asylum
- VAWA (Petitions for Battered Spouses)
- Adjustment of Status Requests
- Labor visas / Labor certification
- Religious visas
- Representation before the immigration court: deportation procedures, voluntary departure, etc.
- Engaged visas
- TPS – Temporary Protected State
- Representation before the Appeals Board
- Consular process
- Requests for “forgiveness”
- Migratory and non-migratory matters
- PERM labor cases
- Defense before the Court of Appeals of the 9th. Circuit
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CASE - VAWARead More...
PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE REQUIREMENTSRead More...
REQUIREMENTS FOR FAMILY PETITION THROUGH CONSULAR PROCESSRead More...